The Quest for Communities' Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 19 most recent journal entries recorded in
The Quest for Communities' LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, February 28th, 2014|
Looking for Teen/Highschool LJ
Hi guys, today I'm searching for a fairly active Journal or community that is by/for high school students, maybe something simular to my current journal. Current Mood: cynical
|Tuesday, December 24th, 2013|
I'm looking for a (more or less) active community for journal styles.
|Friday, November 15th, 2013|
Can someone recommend a blog (on livejournal or off) written by a functional alcoholic and/or drug addict?
|Monday, December 9th, 2013|
|Wednesday, November 6th, 2013|
Are there any Chicago-based entertainment journalists that I can completely trust?
Hi, community_quest, my name is Cassie Hicks, I'm 46 years old and thisclose to getting a new job. Also, I'm an avid soap opera/music fan, so here's one request I'm about to make. I'm looking for a Chicago-based journalist who can interview me about my three topics(which I've had on my mind for years!) that have a lot to do with soap opera stars and music. Also, I'm looking for the same person who knows ALL kinds of soaps-daytime, primetime, Web-as well as ALL genres of music, and knows ALL studio locations of ALL soap operas, so I can come up with a record label to partner up with a soap, or more(as long as they're in the same state), so that each and every multitalented soap opera actresses and actors can sign a record deal and can be heard on the radio, sell millions of records, and shoot music videos. Also, I'm looking for that same person who can make phone calls to places that are NOT in Chicago, while I can sporadically make phones calls to many places that are, and knows all my favorite singers' managers/spokespeople, because I'd love most of them to become musical guests for my # 1 soap, "All My Children", so that any legacy, or new, character can sing with them while they hit the stage at the Chandler Media gala that's usually held at the Miranda Center in Pine Valley. If you know that person, great, and I'll e-mail to her/him about my life, and what my three topics are. If not, then, I'll keep posting on another decent community until someone comments under it. Speaking of which, please, don't hesitate to comment under my post, letting me know what you think of my ideas. I know it sounds like a tall order, but I want to be heard. Thank you very much and God bless. Current Mood: creative
I'm looking for a community where I can post something in order to be heard.......
Hi, community_quest, I'm looking for a community where I can post where I can be heard. Actually, I'm looking for a Chicago-based journalist who can interview me with my three topics(which I've had on my mind for years) that have a lot to do with soap opera stars and music. I'm also looking for the same person who can make my dreams a reality. If you know that community that have a lot to do with pure entertainment, please let me know. Current Mood: creative
|Saturday, August 24th, 2013|
hey everyone! I don't know if I fail at LJ search terms (which I very well might), but do any of you know if there are any communities having to do with the music group Fun on LJ?
thanks for any and all help!
|Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013|
|Wednesday, July 17th, 2013|
I need some recs for roleplay communities, please ...
I really, really, really want to do some roleplaying in my favorite fandoms. Please rec me anything you can! This is the list of the fandoms I'm addicted to:
01) Supernatural - I'm a total Wincest slut, so if there are any Wincest roleplays that would be awesome, but any Supernatural roleplay communities will make my life.
02) Angel/Buffy The Vampire Slayer - It would be so fun to roleplay in this fandom. I'm a Spander girl, but again, any Angel/BTVS roleplay community will do. It can also just be Angel or just be Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I'm not picky.
03) Charmed - I really wish I could be one of them, but roleplaying is the next best thing. I don't have any favorite pairings for this fandom so just give me anything (or everything, if you don't mind feeding my greedy heart).
04) Harry Potter - Just so you know, I want to actually roleplay - I don't really want to do the whole taking classes thing. Although I definitely want to be sorted or be able to pick my House. I'm a Drarry girl, but any Harry Potter roleplay is good. I would prefer a Hogwarts Era roleplay (I count eigth year in that) but I'd still love to check out the Post Hogwarts roleplays.
05) Criminal Minds - Morgan/Reid is my pairing for this fandom, but I'll take any Criminal Minds roleplay I can get.
06) The Vampire Diaries - I would love roleplaying in this fandom, absolutely love it. I don't have a favorite pairing so go crazy.
07) Numb3rs - I'm a Charlie/Don girl, but again, any Numb3rs roleplay will do.
08) The Secret Circle - I don't care about pairings, but if there are roleplays that are based on the books that would be awesome. Still, I'll take roleplays based on the TV show as well.
09) Twilight - I'm a Bella/Jacob girl and I really don't want a Bella/Edward roleplay, but other than that anything goes.
10) Roswell - I'll take any Roswell roleplay as long as Maria and Michael are together.
11) Queer As Folk - I'll take an Queer As Folk roleplay, too, as long as Brian and Justin are together.
12) Crossovers - As long as some or all of my fandoms are part of the roleplay, I'll be happy.
13) Original - All I want in an Original roleplay are some elements of the supernatural. Other than that, it's all good.
14) Movies - I don't know if there are many roleplays based on Movies, but just in case, please take a look at my profile so you can see the Movies I like and rec me any roleplays about them. I'd appreciate it greatly.
I know this is a long list but my searches never turn up anything good so I'm asking you guys. Please, please give me a lot of recs - I'm getting tired of only ever reading and writing. Thank you and best wishes to all! Current Mood: hopeful
|Wednesday, July 10th, 2013|
Maybe an odd request?
I'm looking for some support/advice groups on Facebook
. A closed group would be best so I understand I might need an invite (will provide FB page in private message here if need be). I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate to ask here but I wasn't sure where else to ask. Asking on Facebook directly would net responses from people I know, which is counter to the point. ;)
|Friday, July 5th, 2013|
Looking for an active, multi-fandom roleplay community. Must take cartoon characters. Cartoon-specific would be most preferred.
|Friday, April 12th, 2013|
Looking for active land comms. Thanks.
|Thursday, September 20th, 2012|
Тэгов нет, поэтому буду тупо спрашивать:
есть в жж сообщества мамок по районам проживания в Москве?
|Thursday, March 28th, 2013|
Searching for a communities on seafarers` trade unions and seafarers` rights
Also it is possible to advise me any other interesting maritime communities
|Saturday, February 16th, 2013|
Оказывается, что я торможу... Прочитал пост о платных репостах, понял, что - полностью несведущь в части перепостов. Я меня скромный блог, СК которого < 10. Не задумываясь и по-стариковски (не зная, что такое, зачем это, как влияет на мой блог) перепощивал то, что интересно (или важно), иногда спрашивая разрешения у хозяина поста... Какие (по новым правилам ЖЖ) в этом случае возникают подводные камни? Спасибо...
|Monday, December 24th, 2012|
Anyone know of any active snark/truth-exposing communities? I used to read stupid free and fake lj deaths but neither are very active these days. :-/
|Sunday, December 9th, 2012|
I am looking for any good make up advice communities. Thanks!
|Monday, November 26th, 2012|
Is there a pan-fandom (or even original-fiction-focused but fandom-friendly) community dedicated to hooking up writers with beta-readers meeting certain specifications?
|Wednesday, June 6th, 2012|
Custom layout requests
I've been looking at layout tutorials, css tutorials and I'm frustrated because it's all confusing. With that said, are there any communities where I can ask and get custom layouts for LJ (and for tumblr if they are out there)? Same thing for banners as well for layouts? Thank You in advance.